I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love year-end "best of" or "top 10" lists!
Not only are they a fun way to discover great stories, books, recipes, songs, movies, or whatever else you might want, but they reveal something neat about our collective interests.
So, what captured our readers' attention and imagination in 2016? It's an eclectic mix that includes stories of Northern health care providers and Northern families, expert tips and recipes for the outdoors, a beautiful video about Haida and Tsimshian Nations culture, and more!
Here they are: The 10 most-read blog posts from the Northern Health Matters blog in 2016!
- "The village helped to raise our child": A Smithers family reflects
- "I always knew that I would come back to nursing": Richelle's story
- Congratulations to NH's newest Health Care Hero, Barb Crook
- Setting SMART goals
- Staff profile: Licensing officer Lisa Rice shares her thoughts on quality child care
- A video from North Coast First Nations for health care providers
- Pumping iron: First foods for building strong babies
- Foodie Friday goes camping! Eating well and tantalizing taste buds in the backcountry
- Foodie Friday: A hiker's power food
- Loving yourself: Be bold, be beautiful, be brave!
Thank you for reading in 2016! We look forward to sharing more stories with you in 2017!