Health care workers across Northern BC are now able to rest a littler easier thanks to a generous donation from Endy.
Endy is a Canadian sleep company built on the foundation that everyone in Canada deserves a better night’s sleep. When the pandemic hit, Endy knew that they were in the perfect position to help out Canadian health care workers across the country. Making it a priority to help frontline health care workers rest between patients and overnight shifts, Endy started donating new mattresses and bedding to hospital call rooms across the country. The company has now donated to almost 70 hospitals in total.
Northern Health worked closely with Endy to upgrade the mattresses in our hospital call rooms with donations made to just under ten different facilities.
Here’s a snapshot of what was donated:
- Bulkley Valley District Hospital in Smithers – 1 queen mattress
- Fort St. John Hospital – 5 twin mattresses
- Dawson Creek and District Hospital – 3 twin mattresses
- Stewart Health Centre – 1 queen mattress
- Stikine Health Centre in Dease Lake – 1 queen mattress
- University Hospital of Northern BC (Prince George) – 7 twin mattresses
- Wrinch Memorial Hospital in Hazelton – 1 queen, 4 double, and 2 twin mattresses
- Prince Rupert Regional Hospital – 2 queen mattresses
- Northern Haida Gwaii Hospital & Health Centre – 2 double mattresses
- Xaayda Gwaay Ngaaysdll Naay Haida Gwaii Hospital & Health Centre – 5 queen mattresses
You can learn more about the Endy donation project on their website.