New orders are in place to help everyone in BC significantly reduce their social interactions and to stop COVID-19 from spreading in our province.
The following orders and direction are in effect:
- COVID-19 travel advisory in BC: essential travel only
- Mandatory mask mandate for workers and customers in indoor public and retail spaces – and in workplace common areas
- No events or social gatherings with anyone outside your household or core bubble (if you live alone)
- No spectators – and no travel outside your community – for sports games
- Spin classes, hot yoga, and high intensity interval training are suspended
Province-wide restrictions - Government of BC