The holiday season can be busy, but don’t forget to take care of yourself! Try the NESTS approach to self-care. This approach is typically given to new moms/parents who are dealing with the transition to having a new baby in the house, but we’ve adapted it to work for anyone and everyone!
The “NESTS” approach to self-care
- Nourish – Eat food that you enjoy.
- Exercise – Move your body every day.
- Sleep – Try to get enough.
- Time – Make time for you.
- Support – Ask for support or help when you need it. Tell your partner, friends, and family what you need. Talk with your health care provider or call HealthLink BC at 8-1-1.