With all the COVID-19 information available, it can be overwhelming to know where to find what you need. All Northern Health COVID-19 information is accessible from one handy spot from the homepage.
For those looking for information on testing, results, what to do if you test positive, and close contacts, the Northern Health COVID-19 testing and self-isolation page is the place to go!
COVID-19 testing information
If you’re looking to book a test or find out how to get your test results, check out the testing and results section. Here you’ll find links to:
- Book a COVID-19 test with the online booking form
- Get guidance on what to do after your COVID-19 test
If you have COVID-19
If you test positive, there are clear steps and a number of resources in the I have COVID-19 section. For example, you’ll find links to:
- An infographic on what to expect when public health calls
- A guidance document for COVID-19 cases and their close contacts that includes information on how to identify and notify your close contacts and what to do next.
If you’re a close contact
If you’ve been told you’re a close contact of someone who has COVID-19, then the I am a close contact section is for you. Here you’ll find information on:
- What actions you need to take (see the table in this section)
- Guidance for cases and contacts in the Northern Health region