The Ministry of Health and BC's Provincial Health Officer, issue daily joint statements regarding updates on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) response in British Columbia. These announcements can be found on the BC Government News web site and are posted between 3 to 8 pm each day.
For the latest information on eligibility to call and book an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine in your community, visit the NH communities COVID-19 vaccine plans page.
For the latest case counts and information on recoveries, deaths, hospitalizations, testing and more, including specific data for the Northern Health region visit the BC COVID-19 Dashboard.
Additional information can be found on Northern Health’s dedicated Coronavirus information (COVID-19) page, the COVID-19 vaccine plan page, the public exposures and outbreaks page, the policies page, or from these trusted sources:
- HealthLink BC
- BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC)
- COVID-19 BC Support App and Self-assessment Tool
- Government of BC - Orders, notices and guidance
- Government of BC - Provincial support and information
- Government of Canada
- First Nations Health Authority (FNHA)
- Métis Nation British Columbia (MNBC)