Prizes are a $100 gift card to a local business (wellness related) of choice. From June 8, 2020 to June 29, 2020 three prizes will be drawn (one per NH Health Service Delivery Area) each week, for a grand total of nine prizes during the campaign.
Challenge Rules - the fine print:
- Participants must be 18 years of age and older and live in the Northern Health region to qualify to win. Not sure if you are in our region? View the map.
- Entries are limited to one per person, per week. Participants cannot win more than once during the challenge.
- Weekly entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm June 14, 2020; June 21, 2020; June 28, 2020 via a Northern Health Community Facebook group or email@example.com email.
- Winners will be determined by a random draw. Winners will be required to answer a skill testing question.
- All announced prize winners are final.
- Entering the contest does not guarantee that you will win a prize.
- No purchase is necessary; any shipping charges are included.
- Incomplete or unapproved (see #12) entries will not be included in the draw. Prizes must align with NH position papers.
- Northern Health employees are eligible to enter the contest and win; however, gift card prizes are a taxable benefit. Northern Health employees will not be granted preferential treatment.
- Winners will be contacted via the method they submitted their photo and/or comment (email entries must provide a community name). Winners must respond and accept their prize within 48 hours of being notified or prize will be redrawn.
- By entering the contest, you grant Northern Health the rights to use your submitted photo and/or comment, without your future knowledge or consent, on Northern Health promotional channels.
- Disclaimer: Northern Health is committed to improving the health of people in the north by protecting health and promoting wellness. To ensure consistency of messaging and approach, contest entries must be aligned with the Northern Health series of position papers specific to key risk factors. These position papers are researched and evidence-based. Where activities in entries are not aligned with the framework, messaging or approach endorsed by Northern Health, those activities will not be promoted and will not qualify to be entered into this contest.